Wednesday 23 May 2018

#CoverReveal | Just Like This by Jessica Gallo | #NEW #Contemporary #Romance #TBR


Title: Just Like This
Series: Just Like This #1
Author: Rebecca Gallo
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 28 June 2018

Cover Design: Amy Queau/Q Design



When I saw him I knew - I had been waiting for something just like this. 

And then, in the blink of an eye, he was gone. 

After giving up a lucrative career in Seattle, I was content with my life in Gig Harbor, taking care of my father during his battle with cancer. Until I met Garrett and he showed me what my life was missing. 

Passion. Desire. Love. 

Two weeks was nothing but to us it was everything. We scrambled to make the most of our short time together but bitter jealousy, painful truths and devastating grief forced Garrett and I to prove to one another that love can grow almost instantly. 

The memories we created were supposed to last, were supposed to carry us through our darkest moments. But what if Garrett doesn’t return? What if I never feel something just like this again?






Rebecca Gallo was first indoctrinated into the romance genre by her babysitter who watched hours upon hours of daytime soap operas. She harbored many inappropriate crushes on fictional characters such as John Black from “Days of Our Lives,” Orry Main from the mini-series “North and South,” and Edward Fairfax Rochester from Jane Eyre. She is still in love with Davy Jones from The Monkees. 

Rebecca currently lives in the Southwest with her husband, tiny four-year-old terror, and a tuxedo cat with a limp. When she isn’t swooning over book boyfriends or dreaming up romances, she can be found educating the youth of America. Or eating tacos.











No comments:

Post a Comment