Thursday 4 January 2018

#New #Paranormal #Romance #Trilogy | The Fallen Angel Trilogy by Kim Loraine | #OneClick #Trilogy


Title: The Fallen Angel Trilogy
Author: Kim Loraine
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: 1 January 2018

Blurb


Thousands of years ago, I fell from Heaven to love a human woman.

I willingly gave up my wings.

Shunned my place in Heaven.

She was all I needed.

Then I lost everything.

Forced to live on inside the body of a vampire, I searched for her, knowing
she'd return to me in another life. After far too long, I finally gave up hope
of finding my love, as so many of my fallen brothers had also done. I went
dormant. Gave over control to my vampire host, Galen. Until Reese woke me and my search began again.

My soul mate is here, somewhere, waiting for me to find her and claim her.

But Heaven and Hell are on the edge of war, and I'm the only one who can stop it.

This is a boxed set of the complete Fallen Angel Trilogy

Books included:-
Waking the Watcher (Book 1)
Denying the Watcher (Book 2)
Releasing the Watcher (Book 3)
Plus exclusive bonus content.



Purchase Links
99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU









Author Bio


Kim Loraine was raised a Navy brat but spent most of her
life growing up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. A proper Washingtonian,
she's addicted to coffee, doesn't let a little rain ruin her day, and thinks
the sun is a gift from God. When not chasing her three little minions around, Kim spends her time writing, reading, and binge watching Doctor Who.


No comments:

Post a Comment