Thursday 6 July 2017

New Release | The Game by LP Lovell and Stevie J Cole | #NEW #Dark #Erotica



Title: The Game
Authors: LP Lovell | Stevie J. Cole
Genre: Dark Erotica
 Release Date: 6 July 2017



Blurb


What would you do for one million dollars? Or rather, what
wouldn’t you do? Would you play a game? 



One contract. Two Guys. Three players. Four Strikes. Five
rules. Six zeros. Seven days. 



No safe words. No questions. Complete submission. Are you
game?



Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Excerpt

"It's a simple question, really,” Preston says. “What
would you do for a million dollars?" 
Tobias smirks. "Or better yet, what would you not do?" 

Preston glances at Tobias, then back at me. "Would you
kill someone?" 
"No." 

Tobias laughs, spreading his arms wide. "Would you
submit yourself then? Mind." He leans forward, locking eyes with
me. "Body. Soul." 

I swallow. My heart hammers against my ribs. And I glance at
the elevator, staring at the panel without buttons. “Submit…” I whisper,
mentally acknowledging that I am trapped.
"Complete subservience." Preston says. 

"Like a slave?" My skin crawls when I utter that
word. 

Tobias’s brow raises as he glances at Preston.
"Slave rather implies doing something distasteful, doesn't it?" 

A slow smile pulls at Preston's lips before he looks at me.
"It does. Slavery is to be debased and degraded. Submission is to
be protected." His eyes skate slowly over my
body. "Coveted. Revered. Cherished." 

These two men look like wolves, waiting, preying...and
although my stomach is unsettled, the allure swarming around
them is nearly undeniable. They are like the forbidden fruit.
One bite may kill you, but how will you ever know until
you taste it? 

"Trust me, sweetheart, you'll like it...for the most
part." Preston winks. 

"I'm offering you one million dollars in exchange for one week
of your time," Tobias says. 

"No amount of money is worth my dignity."
I go to stand, although I don’t know where I’ll go, but
Tobias grabs my wrist, subtly shaking his head. 

"Dignity?" he says, smirking. "And where
exactly will your dignity be when you're living on the
street?" My heart pounds unevenly in my
chest. "We offer you a salvation not many are afforded. One
million dollars for a mere seven days of your life." 

His hand is still wrapped tightly around my wrist. I
can't breathe. I can't move. His eyes have me pinned in
place. Slowly, I sit back down.

"Sweet Ella," Preston murmurs, standing up and
walking behind me. He places his hand on my shoulder, the heat of his palm searing through me, "We know you have no money. No prospects. You're about to lose your apartment..."  

My heart sits in my throat in a pounding lump. I'm frozen
with fear, and dare I say, curiosity.  

"You have no family, no one to fall back on,"
Tobias adds.  

"So tragic," Preston says, "what happened to
your parents."  

I shake my head, unable to form words. How do they know
this? How do they know these details about my life when I know nothing about them? "I..." I grip the arms of the chair so hard, I fear my knuckles
may split.  

"No boyfriend. No job," Tobias says, inspecting
the cuff of his jacket as though the entire notion of my pitiful existence
bores him. "You've got nothing." His eyes flick to mine, imprisoning
me in their green depths. "But you are very beautiful."  


Meet LP Lovell
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England.


She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and
is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and
apologise for afterwards.


Lauren is a self-confessed shameless pervert, who may be
suffering from slight peen envy.

LP loves to hear from readers so please get in touch.




Meet Stevie J. Cole


Stevie J. Cole lives deep in the woods of Alabama with her
husband and two precious daughters. She studied Epidemiology concentrating on cancer research but has always had a passion for writing. Some of her stories will strip you bare, some will give you nightmares, but the one thing she can promise is that she will always give you stories that make you feel.

Raw. Gritty. Love.
Because sometimes characters need to be flawed. 


P.S. Stevie's greatest fear is the impending zombie apocalypse. Think about it: swarming armies of decaying, oozing corpses stumbling around with clicking teeth, trying to eat your face. Nothing about that is good. NOTHING!


TWITTER   FACEBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment