Tuesday 16 May 2017

New Romantic Suspense | Mistaken Identity by MC Jackson | #NEW #RomanticSuspense


Title: Mistaken Identity
Author: M.C. Jackson
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 16, 2017


Blurb


The last time I saw my sister was the day before she
vanished from my life. I’ve spent the last five years searching for her,
clinging to the hope that one day I will find out what happened to her, but
every lead has ended up at a dead end.

Until now.

He took me because he thinks I’m Her.


My instinct is to run. I want to fight my way out of there,
but I can’t. This man is my only connection to my sister. I’ll do whatever it
takes to uncover the truth. Even if it means falling right into the arms of a
psychopath.



Purchase Links

99c for a VERY limited time


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU







Author Bio


M.C. Jackson released her debut novel, Mistaken Identity, in
May 2017. When not writing, M.C. enjoys reading everything she can get her hands on, spending time with friends and family, and cooking up crazy meals after binge watching Masterchef.




No comments:

Post a Comment