Wednesday 26 April 2017

New Release | Liberate by Addison Jane and KE Osborn | #NEW #RomanticSuspense


Title: Liberate
Series: The Vindicated #2
Authors: Addison Jane | KE Osborn
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: 26 April  2017



Blurb


Lies, deceit, betrayal—everything has changed from the life I had. From the life I knew. I lost my team. I lost my livelihood. I never thought it could come to this.


I vowed to protect her.

I failed.

But it’s not over yet.

The agency made a mistake when they decided to take my life. Now I was free, and a man who answers to no one is a man who should be feared. I'm fueled by revenge, seeking justice for her, for me, and for the innocent lives I unknowingly destroyed.

Lily drew me from the shadows. She burned so brightly. She made me see clearly and filled me with warmth. But her flame was smothered and she was cast into the darkness.

I won't let that be her end. I need retribution. I will take nothing less.

They may have won the battle, but I'm about to start a war.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





KE Osborn

Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.

Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry, and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t consider doing anything else.


WEBSITE   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   GOODREADS   

AMAZON   INSTAGRAM

Addison Jane

Addison Jane is a born and bred kiwi girl with a passion for romance and writing.

When she gets the chance she enjoys the little things in life such as reading, dancing, music, and Facebook, but her world really revolves around the little girl who calls her Mum. It's an awkward balance between alpha males and Disney princesses but it works.

Growing up on a small farm next to the beach will always make her a country girl at heart. But since moving away to a small town close to the city she's discovered a dangerous love for shopping.

Writing stories has been something that’s come naturally since she was young, and with the massive support of her friends and family, she finally decided to step out of her comfort zone and share them with the world.

She enjoys bringing her books to life with strong female leads, sexy passionate men and a rollercoaster of twists and turns that lead to the happily ever after that her readers desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment